“Personal, professional and spiritual. I am passionate about helping couples create the wedding ceremony they have always dreamed of.”
In 2012 I was asked by close friends of mine to officiate their wedding ceremony. Eight years later, I never could have imagined meeting all the great couples that I have happily joined in marriage.
I believe that a wedding ceremony should encompass the qualities of the relationship that my couples have spent their time building together. That’s why I provide special attention and care into crafting unique ceremonies that truly represent you. I tell love stories, I share hopes and dreams for the future and I do this because you are the most important part of your wedding ceremony.
I accommodate all faiths, religions and I proudly support the LGBTQ community. I look forward to hearing from you and am excited to help you complete your journey to your happily married ever-after!
Here are just some of the recognitions I’ve received for my work!
- Wisconsin Bride Magazine’s Best Officiant of 2017 Award Winner
- Wisconsin Bride Magazine’s Best Officiant of 2018 Finalist
- Wisconsin Bride Magazine’s Best Officiant of 2019 Finalist
- Wisconsin Bride Magazine’s Best Officiant of 2020 Award Winner
- WeddingWire’s 2017 Couples Choice Award Winner
- WeddingWire’s 2018 Couples Choice Award Winner
- WeddingWire’s 2019 Couples Choice Award Winner
- WeddingWire’s 2020 Couples Choice Award Winner
- Married in Milwaukee’s Preferred Officiants
- Recognized in Milwaukee Magazine’s 2017 Wedding Edition
- Recommended Officiant for Weddings by Funjet